Friday, April 04, 2008

Wait, Teka Lang! Break Muna.

Finals week in DLSU is fast approaching and our professors are really giving us a lot of work to do. So far, I have three or four portfolios to do which are all due next week. I haven't had a nice and good sleep for the past few days that's why I'm in a "soup-mode". Honestly, I'm telling you guys, I'm seriously tired, and if you see me, my eyebags are getting bigger! Haha. I'm really looking forward to having a vacation so I could sleep and rest and enjoy life. I never expected that my frosh year in DLSU would be this "hectic". We're as busy as the graduating students in CED. Haha. By the way, I saw Enchong last Monday and he surprised me and Maggie. He has highlights na! I think it's okay because the highlights look good on him. I also passed my chemistry test. Happy happy joy joy! Oh well, I think, this is all for today. Good night everyone! =)