Saturday, April 19, 2008

Fun Chat

I had a great time chatting with Audrey yesterday and we talked about Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition Plus. We both like Robi Domingo, the guy from ATENEO. Woohoo! Go Robi! Haha. Though I also like Josef from La Salle. But I like Robi more. I don't know why. Haha. Maybe I like him because of his intelligence and leadership skills. Oh well. This is life. Anyway, the animo fire is still burning with me. I'll keep it burning. Haha. Animo La Salle! =) Let me share with you a part of our YM conversation:

audrey_apacible: ayy ate dana..
audrey_apacible: nanonood ka ng pbb????
dana_canicosa: oo...hahaha...why? :D
audrey_apacible: ang cute ni ROBI!!!!!
audrey_apacible: grabe!!!
dana_canicosa: oo nga...hahaha...mas gusto ko sya kaysa kay josef...wahahaha...
dana_canicosa: :))
audrey_apacible: oo!!
audrey_apacible: hahahaha
dana_canicosa: kahit na medyo seryoso sya...ok lang...hahaha...mikee lee number 2 sya...

***(The End)***

This is really a "kilig-to-the-bones" moment. Haha. Okay, it's corny. Haha. But it is totally a kilig moment. Haha. Robi! Robi! Robi! Haha. It's really nice to have some fun chat with Audrey. I really miss her. If you, by any chance, spend some time with her, I tell you, you'll never be bored. Believe me. =) Thank you Audrey. I had a fun time chatting with you yesterday. See you soon! *hug* =)