Monday, April 21, 2008

The Funny Miracle

Everyone who knows me know that I belong to a very religious family. My aunties are always seen in the church praying at the adoration chapel or attending mass. They are members of the religious organizations in our parish and most of their friends come from the church. Religious indeed, right? Haha. Even when they give me some "pangaral" regarding some of my mischief, they never fail to include religious terms such as praying and thanking God or simply God. And because of this, some people often mistaken me as becoming a nun someday. Oh my! I will never be a nun, for heaven's sake! Haha. I want to be a pre-school teacher, God knows that. Besides, He isn't calling me yet to be one His "shepherds". I hope you get my point. Haha.

Anyway, the first paragraph is just an introduction because I feel that my entry today is related to miracles. Well, at least for my aunties, what I've done today is a miracle. Haha. This is not really a big deal for me but for them, it is. Haha. Okay, I just cleaned my room. Haha. That's the miracle. And for them, cleaning my room is a miracle because during the school year, according to them, my room looks like a jungle or a maze. Also, based from what I've heard, whoever enters my room will be lost. Haha. Ganoon daw kagulo ang room ko. Exaggerated naman. Haha. But now, I think, nobody will be lost because I arranged my things already. =) Auntie Sari even told me, "Magpapa-fiesta ako kasi naglinis ka ng room mo. Good job!" Okaaaay auntie. Haha. Very funny. Haha. =)

Well hey, I do clean my room especially when there's nothing to do. Haha. But sometimes, I get too lazy to clean it because I'd rather surf the net or watch TV. Haha. Like what Ayeen said, "Buhay Bum". *sigh* Right now, I want to go to Disneyland. I really do. Huhu.

Enjoy your summer people! =)