Sunday, April 06, 2008

This will be Good-bye...

It's difficult to forget a person who's been a big part of your life. Though I suppose, this is the right thing to do, especially if the person you like doesn't like you back. I was thinking about Mr. Loyalty this past few days and auntie told me that maybe, he's galit because he feels that pinagpipilitan ko ang sarili ko sa kanya. Ouch. I guess it's true. The truth hurts. So, I think, this is the time to really let him go, as I'm trying to let go of the past. The time has come for me to move on and open up again to somebody else who is worthy and deserving to be liked and loved.

***

Mr. Loyalty, (and if you're reading this), thank you for everything. I'm letting you go now. I have nothing against you because you had been good to me, in a way. I'm also thanking God for giving me this chance to know you. You're one of the best gifts He has given me. I don't feel any bitterness, because I already learned to accept that you and I are not really meant for each other. I realized that this is the right thing to do, and this is good for the both of us. Let's keep the good memories and forget about the bad ones. I'm sorry if I hurt you emotionally.

I believe, this will be a good-bye...my last good-bye. If ever, by any chance, we'll see each other again...things will never be the same [again]. Stay happy always, take good care of her, and God bless you!


***P.S. This will be my last post about you, Mr. Loyalty.***