Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tomorrow: Doom's Day

Tomorrow is not just an ordinary day. It would be a special day, like what Sir Ivan, our Tredone professor who graduated from ATENEO, has always been telling us everyday. My heartbeat's rate is getting faster and faster because in 12 hours', I will know the results--- my performance and my grades in the different subjects I took this term. Honestly, I feel nervous and excited at the same time. Have you ever felt this way every course card distribution day too?

Oh well, I'm hoping but not expecting too much. I trust God and whatever the results are, I would accept them whole-heartedly. As for now, what makes me really excited is the pizza treat of Ocha tomorrow after getting the course cards at Yellow Cab in Taft Avenue, infront of the school. Yay! I wish I deserve the pizza treat though. Haha. =)

By the way, I had my hair cut last Saturday. My hair is so much shorter and I think, I look like a walking siopao or monay. Haha. Anyway, that's life. Haha. See you all soon! =)

***




This is my new short hair. I look like a siopao/monay right? Haha.

***