Thursday, April 17, 2008

We are Survivors

Our first year in DLSU has finally reached its end and I can now proudly say that we survived. At last, we can sleep in peace without worrying about doing projects and studying for our quizzes and finals. We can go somewhere else and enjoy with our family unlike in those times when we stay at home and feel "miserable" because we can't go with them for there are so many requirements needed to be submitted. This is the great time to spend time, to have a vacation, and to party like there's no tomorrow with our family and friends because there are no more projects and term papers that hinder us to do such things. Let us simply enjoy this freedom given to us but we should not take too much advantage of it. Let us be aware of our limitations as well, okie?

So for my fellow students who are now enjoying the time of their lives this summer, Happy Vacation! Cheers! =)

***

I'm a Survivor

I know it sounds familiar because you probably heard this title from the Destiny's Child hit song, "Survivor". Anyway, I would like to share with you that I passed all of my subjects with flying colors! Yay! I made it! Hooray! Haha. Despite everything, I'm still in the state of shock. Seriously and honestly, I'm quite surprised! I couldn't believe it! Because of this, like what I realized in my other previous blog entry, I realized that my late night sleeps, cramming, and procrastinating are worth it. I still belong in the list! =) People, I'm very happy to announce that I end my so-called "agony" today. Haha. On the other hand, I think that I deserve the pizza treat from Ocha. Haha. Thank you Ocha! Thank you God too for this wonderful blessing! =)
***