Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Miss Hyper

I just want to share with you my funny experience for today. It may not be funny to you but it is really funny for me, so please, bear with me. Haha.

I've been telling you almost everyday that I have a lot of school works to do, like portfolios. So, I went to school this morning to submit everything. I stayed up late, until in the wee hours of the morning, just to finish my ECEDSED porfolio. I also tried to finish my Persef porfolio, but unfortunately, I fell asleep while doing it (I finished it in school). So anyway, when I learned that these portfolios are due tomorrow, I really felt...surprised. In my planner, I wrote there that these porfolios are due today. Haha. Weird. Does it mean I'm not listening to our professor? Haha. Oh well. At least I'm done with everything. I submitted everything. Does it seem I'm excited to submit these porfolios? Haha. My friend is right. I'm "Miss Hyper". (He called me once Ms. Hyper...haha) I only need to worry about our Statlit finals on Thursday (surely, it is on Thursday...haha) and our course-card distribution on Friday and on the 16th. =) Yay! =)

I learned something today: My procrastination and cramming are worth it. And I hope I'll get a good grade. Haha. Sineryoso ko talaga ang paggawa ng mga portfolios na ito. =)

Good night everyone! =)