Saturday, April 05, 2008

The Blue Archer

When I woke up this morning, I thought of something and I guess, it was funny and ironic. I was thinking about how to start my portfolios this morning and something just popped in my mind. I was thinking about transferring in Ateneo. What a thought! Haha. I didn't know how I came up with this idea but it makes me really wonder. If I were studying there, probably, I wouldn't be taking up early childhood education but interdisciplinary studies (my third choice, I think, I can't remember...haha) or biology (my first choice, but unfortunately, I didn't make it...it's a quota course) or mass communication (not in my choices...haha).

Oh well. This is just a thought...I wanted to be an Atenean too, though. However, I wouldn't give up my La Salle dream just because in my course, we have a lot of observations and things to do. Ang hirap ng pinagdaanan ko bago ako maging Lasalista. Haha. And, I'm happy in La Salle...so why transfer, right? Because of my course in La Salle, I feel that I'm going back to my childhood again. Fun! Fun! Fun! =)


***
I'm getting LSS...thanks to Flo Rida and T-pain...Hahaha...
"Apple bottom jeans, boots with a fur...
the whole club's looking at her...
She hit the floor...
next thing you know...
Shorty got low, low, low, low
low, low, low, low..."
OMG. Haha. =)
***