Monday, April 07, 2008

And the Best Procrastinator- Crammer Award Goes to...

Me!!! Yay!!! Thank you very much. *applause* I haven't started yet with my portfolios. Great! Those portfolios are due on Tuesday. I think I have to cram again tomorrow. Well, I'm getting pretty used to cramming so it won't be such a big deal for me. Anyway, I'm still thinking about my grades for this third term and I feel that they're much lower, in comparison to my grades last term. Though my ECEDSED midterm grade is surprising.ü I hope I pass everything...and no grades less than 2.5 (in DLSU, the highest grade is 4.0 not 1.0).

I was totally drained last Thursday because I took FACLERN finals. It was our group's choice because we wanted to get a higher and better grade. So, I studied on the day itself and I forgot how I survived the exam. Haha. I felt bad too because I forgot to put that "when children perform good in school, they become more motivated to study well, which may result to becoming more competent with their classmates too..." in my write-up. Geez, I only remembered it on my way home. Sad. Additional points pa naman un. Sayang talaga. Haha. I came home late (from Manila to Laguna) because I finished the exam at around 7pm. I arrived here at around 8:30pm, ate dinner fastly, then did my reflection for ECEDSED final paper on the last minute because Mau told me to email it by 9-10pm. Whew. Beat that! Haha. Then last Friday, I almost forgot to email Mye about our individual reflection for ECEDLOG. I also did that on the last minute before 9pm. Good thing Danielle told me that she's still online so I sent it to her thru YM. Wow...if there's an award for the best procrastinator or crammer, I think, I deserve it. Haha.

Okay, this is all for today. I'll try to sleep early so I could wake up early tomorrow and do my portfolios. I really have to finish them before 6pm tomorrow. And oh, I have to study for Statlit finals too. Oh my. Haha. =) Good night! Ciao! =)