Wednesday, April 23, 2008

So True

I always like reading blogs because it makes me aware of what's been happening or going on around me. Reading blogs keep me updated about stuff and it lets me know more about people. One of my favorite blogs is Bianca Gonzales'. I like the way she writes. Her entries are interesting, full of sense, and eye-openers. Please try to visit it if you have time. I tell you, when you read her blogs, you'll discover yourself nodding your heads, agreeing to it, and say, "Oo nga naman...hmmm...". =)

Her latest entry is about broken hearts. I'm not a broken-hearted person because I've never been in a relationship yet. And I think I'm still too young for it. Haha. =)

As always, I agree with Bianca. I can relate to her blog as I look at it with a different point of view. For me, it doesn't only focus on broken hearted people who lost wonderful relationships with their dear loved one. I think, it is also applicable to some situations regarding relationships with friends and family, and even stuff connected with school...that is why I can relate with her.

According to her, when you feel broken hearted, "no advice said to you will make you feel better...hugs will comfort you, concerned texts will make you smile, but no amount of advice will make you feel better...unless you decide to let it make you feel better." This is so true. I experienced this when I was in third year highschool. My friends made an attempt to comfort me because I wasn't one of the merit awardees that year. It was my first time and I really felt bad. Some of their advices even made me feel worse because I felt irresponsible, though some of them gave me inspiration and strength to do better next time. Like what she said, "Of the hundred cliche lines thrown at you at an attempt to make you feel better...there will be a few lines a few major lines that will speak to you and touch your heart and soothe your soul. Those pieces of advice, you hold on to." On the other hand, I like the way she said about prayer and God...that God can heal broken all things broken, including our heart. "...when your heart is peaceful, give thanks. When your heart is troubled, still give thanks and ask for deliverance. When your heart is shattered into a million pieces, still give thanks, and ask that you may learn whatever life lesson it is that He wants you to learn. In both high and low, give thanks, because it is one of the surest things in life that God only works for the good of those who love Him." Yes, prayer really works. I also realized that God made us feel this way, not because He wanted us to feel miserable, but to let us see more good things beyond whatever made us feel sad, and to think positive too. It is not yet the end of the world. Our broken hearts may not be healed at a fast rate of time, but it will heal...soon. Healing takes time. And don't forget to remember, there's still a rainbow after every storm. =) When it comes to moving on, she said, "...go through it. Go and let it out. Cry before you sleep, cry when you wake up, cry in the bathroom, cry to your friends...make senti all you want. Do it all. Don't let anybody stop you... I know you feel that it won't, that the day you will be okay will never come, but it will. have faith, it will". Again, this is so true. Going back to my story when I was in third year, as far as my memory was concerned, I cried one whole week because I couldn't get over it. I really cried my heart out then after that week, I felt better and happier. Now, it only remains as a part of my highschool life...my highschool memories.

Through this experience and Bianca Gonzales' blog, I learned three important lessons in life: Never give up. Think positive. And always have faith and trust in God. =)

Good afternoon everyone! Thank you for reading! =)

*source: (superbianca.blogspot.com)*