Sunday, April 20, 2008

Please, Let Me Explode Only for Today...Thank You..

*Mood: A little bit calm.*

Okaaayyy. I'm really getting tired of hearing about my chubbiness. I know I'm chubby...and I'm aware that I'm becoming chubbier each day. Please, please, please, stop reminding me about it. I'm really really feeling bad about myself na because you keep on telling me about my physical appearance. It also makes me feel bad when you compare me to some slim people who look like models. I know it's not bad to tell me about it. Actually, there's nothing wrong but as in everytime you see me...oh my. Kulang nalang umiyak na ako sa harapan niyo because of what you're telling me almost everyday. I don't even eat breakfast recently, and sometimes I don't eat rice at dinner because I'm aware and conscious na. I just smile to hide my emotions inside. Sometimes I make fun of myself nalang and imagine I look like a siopao or a monay. Haha. Tell me, honestly, what do you want me to do? That is why I miss going to school as well because every morning, I walk to go to school since the dorm where I'm staying is just near it. Walking is my only way of exercising to burn the fats inside my body or rather tummy. I think I should do more exercises and walking since we have enough space here at home to do such stuff, right? Probably that will make you happy. Haaaayyyy naku. Oh well, I'm sorry because I can't help it. Some people are going beyond the limits already, and I think this is the right time to be...uhm...like this. I hope you understand. I'm doing my best to be slim, okaaayyy? Too bad I wasn't able to borrow my friend's Hip Hop Abs dvd. Someone borrowed it na pala. *sigh* On the brighter side, I'm trying to smile now to get rid of wrinkles. I don't want to look very old at my age. Haha. Yikeee, Danadoo! This is the spirit! Haha.

Good night everyone and thank you for sharing your precious time reading my sentiments! =)