Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Bookworm

Three nights ago, I decided to be a bookworm. Because I wasn't able to sleep, I read Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks again. Unfortunately, I didn't finish the book and I never opened it since then. I felt that it has no thrill at all because I already know the story. But how about Harry Potter or A Walk to Remember? I read those books for...the nth time. I was never bored nor felt sleepy while reading them. These books are my favorites though. Aww. I want to go to National Bookstore, Powerbooks, or Fully Booked just to buy new books...new novels. There are a lot of nice books out there...and I think they're waiting for me. I have tons of time to read books since I'm on vacation. Haha. And most of all, I hope whatever catches my attention will be affordable. Haha. Talk about saving money. Haha. Do you have a book to recommend for me to read this summer? *sigh* Good night eveyone! Ciao! =)