Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hello Again!

I'm back people! After for two weeks of not being around in the cyberworld, I had done stuff which I planned to do before my freshman year in La Salle ended. I went to the mountains to be a monk. I meditated and reflected a lot to have a peace of mind and to find myself as well, although I didn't shave my head. People, of course, I'm only kidding. The real reason was that our Internet connection gave way or rather, gave up. Well, I only stayed up in my room and isolated myself from the real world. Nothing really exciting happened. I created a world of my own. I went to National Bookstore and I bought five books (novels). I read until the wee hours of the morning. Honestly, I felt like a nerd or a geek without a pair of eye glasses and braces. However, I realized that reading was also good because it enhances and widens our vocabulary. Sometimes, I played badminton outside our house to breathe a fresher air and to burn carbs too. Haha.

Oh well, I had fun last week! Auntie Sari had her birthday party at Crustacia's in Powerplant (2nd Level) and we had a very sumptuous dinner. We ate crabs and a lot of seafood. The food was really yummy. We shall eat there again! Haha. On the other hand, I had an out-of-the-province trip with my two friends, Maggie and James. I enjoyed being with them for one whole day. Thank you very much, Maggie and James, for making my day happy and extra special! =)

I would like to share with you some of the pictures Maggie, James, and I took last Friday. Good times. =)


By the way, Happy Mother's Day to your moms! Ciao! =)


***