Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Counting Down the Days

After one week and six days, I finished reading Queen of the Universe by Barbara Plum. Unlike the first two books that I finished for only two to three days, this book took a very long time for me to finish because it made me feel sleepy. Oh well, at least, I'm done with it.

I'm looking forward to reading two more books, Penny from Heaven by Jennifer L. Holm and Eggs by Jerry Spinelli (I think these books are for ages 9-12. Haha!). I hope I could finish the both of them by Sunday. I still have a couple of things to prepare for school because on Monday next week, my life will come back to normal...again. I have to say good bye to my beloved summer. I think I should obey Auntie Lucy's advice too--- sleep early and change my beyond the normal sleeping patterns. =)

Right now, I'm just counting down the days. In five days, I would be a college sophomore. Booyah! =)