Sunday, May 18, 2008

Simple, Weird, and Funny

Five months from now, I'm turning 18! The people who know my birthday always ask me where I would celebrate this extra special day. Actually, I don't like the idea of celebrating my 18th birthday the traditional way. I don't need gowns and extravagant attire just to celebrate it. As long as I'm with my family, friends, loved ones, and special people, even if it's only a simple salo-salo in a restaurant or at home, it's okay. Actually, I'm willing to stand up all day and wait for my turn in the US Embassy just to have a visa because I want to fulfill my dream of travelling around the world. However, unlike the others who ask for cars, I want to have an iPod video so I could transfer all the songs I downloaded in my laptop. Yes, you read it right. An iPod video. I have a feeling that my beloved laptop might explode one day because I downloaded a lot of songs. I desperately need an iPod video. Haha. Weird huh? Haha.

On the funny side, if I were to have a party, I would really appreciate if Spongecola (my favorite OPM band), Enchong Dee (my schoolmate and my ultimate crush), and Mikee Lee (the person I admire because of his intelligence and great writing skills) are there. Haha. Although Auntie Lucy says it is impossible, I won't stop daydreaming about it. But, if ever it happens, I would be the happiest birthday girl in the whole wide world! =)