Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Night Owl

There's something I want to tell you right now. Sit back, relax, and read all the blah-blah I'm going to tell you tonight. Just promise me you won't get pissed off after reading it, okie?

I'm the only person awake in this house.
I can't sleep. Boo.

Everybody is fast asleep, including Blossom, our dog. The house is quiet. Even our neighborhood is doing a great job in keeping the area at peace. Only a dog's bark from the other street neigbor's house is being heard at the moment...then suddenly it stopped. Perhaps the dog got tired of barking and fell asleep as well. I don't want to look outside the garden because it is too dark and scary, though I'm tempted to look at the sky to see if there are stars. Oh well, I think I've had enough sleep today. I guess lying on the bed and staring blankly at the ceiling while listening to the songs will help me fall asleep. Good luck to me.

This is all.

See.

It's not really interesting AND important.

Anyway, thank you for reading!

I hope you kept your promise. =)