Saturday, March 29, 2008

Coffee Princess

Though I have a lot of work to do, here I am updating my blog again. I can smell the summer fragance and feel its hotness. The beginning of summer 2008 is quite hot, don't you agree? It makes me want to eat ice cream and drink a super cold mango shake. And oh, by just thinking about them, I feel hungry. Haha.

Last Monday, I went home (dorm) early because I wanted to study for our chemistry quiz. Maggie and I didn't meet as we usually do because she also had to do a school work. When Joy arrived, she told me that she's going to Starbucks because Ell gave her something and she wanted to use it. It was like a Starbucks promo. Anyway, because I wasn't in the mood to study yet, I decided to go with her since I haven't visited the Starbucks branch in Taft Avenue. The coffee scented shop was really tempting. I wanted to buy a mocha frap! However, I controlled myself because I'm saving my allowance to buy something I really want to have. While waiting for Joy's coffee, I saw the different brochures near the cashier area. Since I didn't buy anything, I got every brochure. Joy jokingly said, "Dana, baka gusto mo rin kumuha ng mga sugar? Haha". I said, "Di na Joy, di ko naman kailangan ng sugar eh. Haha. Ito nalang mga brochures. Para kahit hindi ako bumili ng something, masasabi na galing akong Starbucks. Libre pa! O di ba? Haha." (while showing her the brochures)

Before studying for chemistry, I looked at the brochures from Starbucks. My jaw dropped when I realized that I accidently got an application form. I felt lucky because I wanted to apply there for a summer job. Unfortunately, I suddenly remembered what Ocha said before, that they're only accepting applicants who are 18 years old and above. I'm not yet 18! I still have seven months to wait before I turn 18. Oh well, I'll try my luck. I'd visit the Starbucks in Paseo in Sta. Rosa, Laguna and inquire before our "short" vacation ends. Haha. I'm really hoping and keeping my fingers crossed. *sigh* =)