Thursday, March 27, 2008

An Apple a Day...

I just finished reading the special issue of Ang Pahayagang Plaridel. I don’t have any idea what really motivated me to write this one at the moment. While my room mates are now enjoying themselves in Dreamland (I hope you get my idea), I, on the other hand, am still awake, typing down all my thoughts as I listen to the music of the Click Five, Howie Day, and the Jonas Brothers.

Perhaps, I am inspired by what I have read because the articles are very much related to my course, which is Early Childhood Education. The special issue of APP talks about the social issues and concerns of the schools in our country today, such as the quality of education for both public and private schools, tuition fees, the so- called “world class standards”, fraternities and sororities, gifted- children, and the like. The whole content of the issue for this month is very informative because it helps students like me, particularly in our college, the College of Education, to be aware of what is currently happening in the world of education. For this reason, by being aware, we can apply what we have learned in school (the theories, etc.) and can possibly make a difference in the lives of our fellow Filipinos.

People! I’m excited to share with you my microteaching experience I had a while ago in our PTEACH class. However, I really have to go to sleep because I still have classes tomorrow. I would grab this opportunity because it only happens once in a blue moon. I’ll tell you about it next time. Good bye and good night! =)