Saturday, March 08, 2008

Changing for the Better

Right now, I feel that I won't be a dean's lister for this term. The subjects are easy to understand, but when it comes to assessment, I don't get satisfied with the results I get, even if I always try my best. I don't know what's happening to me. Last term, I gained points through reciting in class. My second term is a blessing...will my third and last term in my frosh year in DLSU be a blessing too? I really really hope so. I don't want to be "out" of the dean's list. I should recite more, and be more serious in my studies. I know the feeling...and I don't want to feel the same again. I hope you get my point.

I want to change the way I am when it comes to academics and school. No more laziness and manyana habit. Yes to hardworking, being dedicated to my studies, doing what I can do for today, and being a fast "mover". Good bye to insecurities and sensitiveness. It's not about being a nerd. I want to have a life too, you know. Haha. I'm changing for the better because I want to achieve my dreams, such as becoming a pre-school teacher, being successful in the near future, and being able to travel around the world. =)