Sunday, March 23, 2008

Reality Bites

It is almost summer and we are still not yet on vacation. Unlike the others who spend the time of their lives at the beaches, we, on the other hand, are busy doing and finishing the requirements given to us by our professors. We still have classes after Easter Sunday and while the other people are enjoying partying around, we are cramming and worrying about our works, and wondering if we were to get a 3.5 or 4.0 grade in our outputs. Life is totally unfair.

I'm done doing my final paper for PTEACH 1 and the instructional material for FSTUDY2 (actually, I recycled the material. Haha. Lo and I will submit the puzzle I made last term for ECEDPRN. Haha.) but there are a lot of things to be accomplished such as my microteaching presentation together with the lesson plan, the papers (note: the PAPERS) for ECEDSED due next week, the game for STATLIT, and the reporting- final requirement for FACLERN. In addition to that, me and my classmates have to study for our finals in ECEDSED, STATLIT, and chemistry. So much to do, less time to work. Hassle. Haay.

Okay, I have to say good bye! I will do what I can do today since I'm in the mood to do these stuff. I'll update as soon as I'm finished and done with everything. =) Enjoy your vacation people and Happy Easter! =)