Monday, January 31, 2011

Oh, Margaret

My last blog post for the month of January belongs to my bestfriend, Margaret. We've known each other for a decade now. We grew up together and I can proudly say that she turned out to be an amazing and inspiring person. She had gone through different challenges in her life but she never let all of these affect her in any way. Instead of giving up, she bravely faced the challenges that came her way for she believes that these could make her a better and wiser person.


(her first sleepover in Laguna three years ago)


(with our friend James three years ago)

She loves her family so much and she values the people around her. Though busy and pretty much occupied with school work, she can still allot some time for her family and friends. No wonder why she is truly blessed.


(after watching Danz Dish 5 in school last year. It was a memorable night!)

Margaret is more than just a bestfriend; I think she is my long-lost sister! ;) I feel so lucky to have someone like her.

Happy Birthday Bestfriend Margaret!!! :)