Friday, January 28, 2011

I Wonder What's Going On Today

My dad's operation didn't push through (note: he was already inside the operating room) because one of the doctors called up and said a bleeding might occur, due to the medicine he's been drinking since dati pa. They want my dad to stop drinking that medicine first before they could "remove" the lump in his tummy. My dad had been through a lot of tests last week and I find their reason absurd because, hello, they should have found out about it, right? As of this moment, his operation day is rescheduled. Unknown date. Sad. :(

On a much brighter side, my dad's in good condition. We don't blame anyone because if the operation pushed through, his condition could have gotten worse. We consider this as a blessing in disguise. Thank you friends for praying for him. We (our family) truly appreciate it. God is really good. :)