Saturday, January 22, 2011

Iccarageous

I call my friend Icca "Iccarageous" because she is a gorgeous girl. Icca and I met when we were still frosh students in DLSU and I feel so thankful because I've got the chance to get to know this bubbly and smart young lady. It's truly an honor to be one of her friends.



Icca's energy, sense of humor and even laughter are really infectious so we have never had any dull second with her. I miss our random moments together!



(This photo of ours is totally priceless. Both of us were beyond happy!)



She is truly one of a kind. It amazes me how she can find time for her friends, family, social life and even God despite her busy schedule in the preschool where she works. With all her achievements and happy aura, I know she will go places and more good things are destined to come her way.

Happy Birthday Iccarageous!!! :)