Sunday, January 09, 2011

Keep Peace in Your Soul

How inappropriate. Those were the first words that came to my mind when I read a comment from a social networking site. I know we live in a democratic country and we're all free to express our feelings, but I don't think this celebrity has the right to say those below-the belt-words to someone he hardly knows. I admire people who are smart and very opinionated but saying something like that is just absurd, rude and immature. He has gone too far.

Dear celebrity, what happened to the morals/values that your parents have taught you? Oh, please, next time think before you speak. You are a public figure so your life is an open-book. And remember, a lot of people are looking up to you.

A piece of advice:



I hope you have the time to reflect on what you said. It would be much better if you apologize to the person. You've hurt his feelings and you owe him some apology. There's nothing wrong if you say "sorry". I know it's hard for you to do but sometimes you just have to eat your pride and take responsibility for your actions. Hey, it's already 2011. Change your ways. Be a good role model. :)