Monday, November 14, 2011

The weather makes me feel sad

The weather in the Philippines is definitely unpredictable. It's so hot during the day but heavy rains pour come night. No wonder why a lot of people catch cold and fever nowadays due to weather changes. It doesn't feel like Christmas season too, because it feels like we're still stuck in the month of May, June, July, and August... also known as the "rainy months". Like what Elmo Magalona said in his tweet before, the rain makes everything more dramatic. Maybe this is the reason why I feel sad. Or upset. I don't know.

On the brighter side, I selected songs from my player which I think are perfect for this kind of weather. Or if you feel like the way I do right now, I do hope that these will cheer you up.

Wonderwall by Oasis

As Long As It Matters by Gin Blossoms


Fix You by Coldplay

Tomorrow is another day. Let it be good to all of us. Think of happy thoughts.