Friday, November 18, 2011

The Adventures and Misadventures of the Three Musketeers

When Hazel told me that there's a bazaar at the World Trade Center in Pasay, as soon as I got home, I already asked my aunt for permission. I also called my dad on the phone to tell him about it. As always, they had second thoughts but they eventually gave in when I compromised. I said I wanted to try something new, like commuting from Sta. Rosa to Buendia with my colleagues in school. They don't need to worry about the gas and toll fee since we'll be commuting and we'll try to be back by 5pm, so I could attend mass with them. It was a deal. So last November 5, Hazel, Serie, and I braved the unpredictable weather just to be at the Super Sale Bazaar. It was a day full of adventure.

We got so surprised when we saw the long line outside the World Trade Center. It was crazy! And we even got more surprised (and a little bit confused) when we realized that the majority of those who were in line were guys. We were able to got in easily since the ladies' line was empty. When we were inside, we saw people wearing their cosplay costumes and no booths. Then it occurred to us that we were in the wrong event. The Super Sale Bazaar was at the small room located beside the World Trade Center. Kaya pala! Imagine how the three of us laughed. That's why we felt so indifferent. Haha!

It was a relief when we finally reached our destination. We were welcomed by cupcakes, gellato, and other sweet stuff. Yes, this is our thing.    
 
Gellati gellato which we never got the chance to taste! It looked so yummy!
We spent approximately two and some hours inside, looking at displays. There were a lot of interesting items from different booths. I saw some familiar people and even those who are making a niche in the fashion world (fashion bloggers). I had a fangirl moment when I saw Patricia Prieto and Lisa Kahayon in person! I never expected to see them there! I was supposed to ask Patricia to have a picture taken with me but I became so shy. :l

Anyway, here's a picture of me and Hazel while shopping at Happy Boon's booth. We weren't prepared for this! Got the picture from the shop's Facebook page.

I looked so stressed while Hazel looked so pretty and fresh. Haha!
   And here are my purchases from the bazaar.

Top/Dress from Happy Boon
Boat shoes from Tutum
We went to SM Mall of Asia after looking around because there are more food selections. Haha! We rode a cab instead of the shuttle because it rained like there's no tomorrow. We ate lunch at Sizzling Pepper Steak. Look at those cute sign boards! All you have to do is flip them...

...when you're okay with your order and don't need anything...
...or when you need anything/assistance.







Here's what Serie and I ate: Beef Pepper Rice. I forgot what Hazel ordered. Hihi.

 

Perhaps, you already know them if you frequent my blog. Haha! :p
Hi Serie and Hazel!
I didn't regret commuting because I had a great time with Serie and Hazel. Haay, commuters' life. Fun times!

Just in case you're wondering if we made it by 5pm, well, we didn't. But I was just in time for mass so everything was absolutely fine. ;)