Friday, August 01, 2008

Pieces of Good News

I want to start the first day of August with pieces of good news. Unlike my previous posts, there would be no complains or bittersweet sentiments in here. v(",)v So are you ready for the pieces of good news? v(",)v

I would like to congratulate my fellow Humblebee, Ayeen, because her article, "Heaven Not for Gays?
" was chosen and got published in the Philippine Daily Inquirer's Youngblood. She is really a good writer and she deserves this kind of special break. I'm proud of you Ayeen, and you inspire me! v(",)v

Since I already brought up the word "inspire", I guess I'm inspired because I passed the ECEDLAN and FILKOMU midterm exam. Yay! Though, there are still a lot to improve. I'm not expecting that I'll be in the list this term, but I'm still hoping for the best. Just let God's hands do the work, and everything will be okay. v(",)v


By the way, I started reading Twilight again because we have less homework to do. I'm actually falling for Edward Cullen, oh no! Haha. Well, you can't blame me because he's worth it, you know. HAHA. *sigh* If you don't know him yet, try typing down his name in the search box of Yahoo or Google. v(",)v

"I promise to love you forever--- every single day of forever."

- Edward Cullen


*Kilig Mode--- HAHA. Yeah, I know that's cheesy. But who wouldn't love to hear that line? Most especially when it comes from the one they love? Yikee.*


Good night everyone! Dream happy dreams! And thank you for visiting my blog! v(",)v