Monday, August 18, 2008

One Step at a Time

It's already past one o'clock in the morning and past my bedtime too (hello eyebags!). Fortunately, there are no classes today because it's Ninoy Aquino Day. Though we have no classes, I still feel that I'm in school, except that I'm at home, (okay, whaaat?) doing school works. Well, I hope you get what I mean, and forgive me if I'm a little bit soup-minded again. HAHA. Anyway, it's okay because only one more week to go and it's already our term break! Yay! But before that, my blockmates and I have to pass through the hole of the needle first. v(^_~)v Oh well...

By the way, I'm not yet finished with Twilight. I've been reading it for almost a month! I started reading it again last Saturday but I ended up doing our school works. Oh well, I just realized that Edward and Bella can wait, so there's nothing to lose. Nahihiya na ako kay Mela kasi ang tagal na ng book niya sa akin. ('_')

On the other hand, I'm not a superhero who can do everything at the same time. I can multi-task but I can't do everything. I'm doing my stuff slowly, one step at a time.

Wish me luck! v(",)v

So much random stuff in here. Sweet dreams! This is Dana, signing off.