Thursday, August 21, 2008

Are You Conyo? (Second of Two Chapters)

I have read some feedbacks regarding this article. Some don't like it while some find it funny too. And what's more surprising, it is spreading all over the town. Even the students from the other schools are posting it in their blogs. So, I am wondering. Is it really controversial? (O_o)

So as promised, I present to you the second half of the the Ten Conyomandments.

6. Make gawa the plural of pangngalans like in English or Spanish.

ex. "I have so many tigyawats, oh!"

7. Like, when you can make kaya, always use like. Like, I know right?

ex. "Like, it's so init naman!"

"Yah! The aircon, it's, like sira!"

8. Make yourself feel so galing by translating the last word of your sentence, you know, your pangungusap?

ex. "Kakainis naman in the LRT! How plenty tao, you know, people?"

"It's so tight nga there, eh, you know, masikip?"

9. Make gamit of plenty abbreviations, you know, daglat?"

ex. "Like, OMG! It's like traffic sa LRT"

"I know right? It's so kaka!"

"Kaka?"

"Kakaasar!"

10. Make gamit the pinakamaarte voice and pronunciation you have para full effect!

ex. "I'm, like, making aral at the Arrhneo!"
"Me naman, I'm from Lazzahl!"

Thank you for reading! v(",)v