Friday, August 08, 2008

Finally

I met up with my bestfriend, Maggie, yesterday after my class and then we went to Sherwood in Taft Avenue to eat. On our way to Sherwood, there was a street child who was begging for money. Since we didn't have anything to give to him, he chased after us. Of course, we ran as fast as we could and went beside the police man standing at the corner of Tropical Hut to frighten him (he was not frightened). When we crossed the street, good thing, he didn't follow us. v(",)v We were scared though. He was scary even if he's still a child. So when we arrived in Sherwood, I finally got the chance to taste My Bestfriend's Pudding at Cerealicious after one year. Instead of ordering the regular blockbuster, I ordered the regular trailer because I felt that I might not finish it. My Bestfriend's Pudding consists of Honey Stars, peaches, and strawberry ice cream. I really enjoyed it! When I finished my food, I realized that I should have ordered the regular blockbuster. HAHA. Nabitin kasi ako sa food. HAHA. v(",)v

*This picture is from the website: http://www.cerealicious-ph.com/*


And speaking of "finally", after three weeks, I had the chance to talk to my bestfriend. We really maximized the three hours we had. We shared a lot of stories and laughed like there's no tomorrow, as usual. I had a great time yesterday before going home in Laguna. Maggie and My Bestfriend's Pudding made my day! v(",)v


Before I end this, I would like to share with you what I just realized:


Don't let anybody look down on you. You are beautiful inside and out. Always remember that.


Have a nice day everyone! v(",)v