Sunday, August 24, 2008

If Cars Were Like Airplanes, Then There Wouldn't be a Traffic Problem

Lecture here and lecture there. My ears are almost full of the lectures I hear everywhere. I don't have any paper and pen to write everything I hear. I don't think that I need them though. Honestly, I have memorized them already. They are like broken records that keep on playing until somebody will do something to make them stop.

You might be thinking that I'm talking about the lectures in school. Well, no. I'm talking about the lectures from my dad and auntie at home about the increasing of the gas prices in the world market (even if the gasoline companies are declaring rollbacks now). They always do this to me, most especially when I ask permission if I could have an extra trip. They would tell me a lot of reasons why I should avoid the extra trips. Ang dami nilang sinasabi tapos, papayag din pala sila. I find them funny too because they look cute while they are giving me the lectures. HAHA.

I don't blame my dad and my auntie because even I, myself, am aware of the endless price increase of our basic and luxury needs, such as food and clothing. The drastic change and increase of the prices are really surprising. Like what my dad jokingly said, "Lahat ng presyo tumataas, unano lang ang hindi". (okay, sige, tumawa nalang kayo) HAHAHA.

Oh well, at least, we are learning how to save our money, right? v(",)v

So I'm wondering. If cars were like airplanes, then there wouldn't be a traffic problem. At kapag walang traffic, hindi tataas ang presyo ng gasolina. Everybody will live happily ever after!HAHA. So much for my wild imagination. v(",)v

The end.



*Soup mode ako ngayon, I'm sorry. Special credits to my ENGLRES paper. So I'm going back to it na. Good luck to me. v(",)v*