Monday, September 01, 2008

Eraserheads is Love



The Eraserheads is such a phenomenal Filipino band. This band inspired a lot of Filipinos to try their luck in the world of music industry. On the other hand, their songs are really great. Everybody can relate with them. And my generation grew up loving their songs.


I want to watch the second round of their reunion concert. It is my dream to see Ely, Raymund, Marcus, and Buddy perform live. And I hope, Ely would be fine this time.

Let's pray for the speedy recovery of Ely Buendia.

I wish I could have my wish granted. I will keep my fingers crossed. Who wants to miss this twice or thrice in a lifetime concert anyway? v(",)v


By the way, here is the song, Ligaya, by the Eraserheads. This is one of my favorite songs. Enjoy listening!

Ligaya - Eraserheads

*If, by any chance, my wish would not happen, I'd just buy a copy of the ORIGINAL reunion concert DVD. Okay na rin naman siguro un. Boo. v(",)v*