Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Good Job!

I can finally breathe in peace!

Despite the crammings and the sleepless nights, I was able to make it to the list again! Woohoo! v(",)v And the results are more than what I expected. They are remarkable! v(",)v Even if my EDUTEC2 grade is not really that high, I'm still happy because I passed the subject. On the other hand, I'm happy with my ENGLRES grade as well. It was difficult for my part because I didn't have a partner, unlike the majority of our class. I never thought that I could make an argumentative research paper on my own. v('',)v

I want to congratulate my 12 loves too. Although, hindi lahat ay nakaabot sa list, I'm still proud of you. I know we did our best! Babawi tayo next term, okie? And I can't wait for our EK trip on Friday. Sana hindi umulan para matuloy na. v('',)v Congratulations to LS and Danielle for being part of the list as well. I'm proud of you too! v(",)v

Last but not the least, I would like to thank God for making this possible. This wouldn't be possible without Him. Thank you for being there for me, most especially during the times when I felt hopeless because of my ENGLRES paper. Thank you very much! v(",)v

Okay, gotta go. I have to buy a pistacio ice cream. HAHA. Good bye! v(",)v