Monday, September 08, 2008

Huling Hirit sa Term Break

Hello! I've been enjoying the one week and some days term break. I am able to sleep for more than seven hours, watch TV and movies until I get sleepy, and surf the net like there's no tomorrow. Unfortunately, I only have one more day to enjoy the last day of the term break because on Wednesday, classes will resume. I'm going to miss these activities. Oh well, I guess I would have to wait for December so I could do these again. v('',)v

And speaking of sleeping, I'm dreaming about strange things lately. Well, my dreams may be strange but, at least, they are neither creepy nor freaky. As a matter of fact, I feel...thrilled. I don't know. HAHA. What the heaven is happening to me? HAHA.

Okay, I'll go to sleep. I'm off to Dreamland! HAHA. v('',)v

Good night everyone! v('',)v


*By the way, I would like to greet Mama Mary and Ivan, my dear brother, a Happy Birthday. Thank you for the ice cream treat. Yummy! HAHA.*