Saturday, September 27, 2008

It's Their Time to Shine

Instead of finishing our homeworks due next week, I finally decided to update my blog first. I realized that it has been a week since I last posted here. I did not see Enchong Dee in school last week but it was okay. It's not a big deal for me.

The twenty-fifth of September 2008 is an unforgettable day for all the La Sallians and the Ateneans. It is the day when the Ateneo Blue Eagles became the champions for the season 71 of the UAAP. Chris Tiu and his company showed us that they are a strong team to beat! v('',)v On the other hand, it may be a bittersweet ending for the Green Archers but come next year, they will be more hardworking and determined to achieve their goal. v(",)v

Regardless of what I said above, I think that the game last Thursday was a good one. Although, it made my heart cry when JV Casio, one of best players in the Green Archers team, was out of the court. It was really sad. *sob*sob*s0b*


Anyway, this is Ateneo's time to shine. I'm looking forward to watching more exciting games from the Green Archers and the Blue Eagles. I will see you next year, not in the big screen inside the Z2 Canteen in school, but in Araneta Coliseum. HAHA. v(",)v


Congratulations Ateneo for being the UAAP Season 71 Men's Basketball Team Champions!



*The pictures are retrieved from the website of Ateneo de Manila University: http://www.admu.edu.ph*