Sunday, October 05, 2008

Update!

One more week to go, and I'm turning eighteen! The time flies by so quickly. And I'm actually speechless. HAHA. What I know right now is that my classmates are instant messaging me in Yahoo Messenger and then asking about our homeworks for tomorrow. Oh! I just noticed. This is also my first entry for the month of October! HAHA. Oh well, I guess, I'm only here for the sake of updating. HAHA. I'm soup-minded again, don't you agree? v(",)v Hopefully, I will have more to share with you next week. I'm hoping that they will have more sense and better than this one too. HAHA. By the way, I would like to greet Ate Phoebe a Happy Birthday! v('',)v

Since I keep on repeating words with "hope", I present to you the song that is giving me the Last Song Syndrome for the whole day. This song happens to be the theme song of Enchong Dee's new show, My Only Hope, as well. v(",)v

People, this is Only Hope by Switchfoot. For me, this is better than the version of Mandy Moore. Have fun! v('',)v



Only Hope - Switchfoot