Friday, October 10, 2008

Before I Turn 18

I had a great time last night with my close friends, bestfriend Maggie and Kristine. It was really unexpected! Maybe it was fate and destiny. HAHA. Maggie surprised me when she visited me at the dorm. On the other hand, Tin hadn't have dinner yet so I invited her to join us. The three of us wandered around Taft avenue, looking for a place where we could eat our dinner. We ended up in Reyes Barbecue and Flaming Wings, above Yellowcab Pizza. I saw some people from CED too and I smiled at them.

Food trip and bonding moments to the max. We ordered grilled bangus belly meal at Reyes Barbecue. Oh my! We wanted to order more but since we're saving money, we decided not to. We shared stories and laughed a lot as well. After the sumptuous dinner, we went to Flaming Wings downstairs to eat Wicked Oreos for dessert. Yummy! v('',)v

Since I was not able to bring my camera, I searched for the pictures of the grilled bangus belly meal and the Wicked Oreos. Have fun looking at them! *evil laugh* Just kidding. HAHA.


*Bangus Belly Meal and Wicked Oreos. Yummy! Retrieved from Google Images*

And because we did not have pictures together, look what I've got.



*From left to right: Dana and Tin, last year at the dorm; Maggie and Dana, last May at Penshoppe*


So Bestfriend Maggie and Tin, sa uulitin! v(",)v