Sunday, August 03, 2008

Hopefully, It won't be the First and the Last

Yesterday, I went to the 20th Annual Academic Recognition Day in DLSU with my dad. The day before that, I was thinking of not attending the event. However, I changed my mind because I realized that I wanted to see how the school holds a recognition day. So it was kind of formal because it started with a prayer then followed by the singing of the National Anthem. Two respectable people spoke infront of the crowd and they expressed their congratulations to us, the students, for being in the list for three consecutive terms of the previous school year. At that moment, I felt thankful and happy because God gave me this wonderful opportunity. So when I went up the stage to receive the certificate, I felt like I'm floating on top of the clouds. HAHA.

Three more weeks to go and the first term of this school year will come to an end. Like what I've been telling you for the past weeks, I'm not really happy with my performance in school recently. On the brighter side, the event yesterday became my inspiration to study harder.


Oh well, hopefully, it won't be my first and last recognition day. v(",)v


*I would like to share with you the picture Icca and I took yesterday after receiving our certificates. Can't you see the the joy and happiness on our faces? Nice picture! v(",)v*