Friday, July 25, 2008

Red Flag Alert

There is something unsual to me this week. I've been acting so strange lately and it bothers me a lot. When I'm reporting or explaining something, whether in class or in a simple conversation, I stutter. Also, there are times when I feel that what I'm saying has no sense at all. Because of this, I guess some people raise their eyebrows or nod their heads because they don't understand what I'm trying to say. In a student's term, I'm in a soup mode (or more famously known as the "sabaw" mode). And it's not good. It's not that I'm being "crazy" like Britney. Auntie says I only lack sleep, that's why. I guess she's right. But how can I sleep early if there are a lot of school works all piled up? (since I entered highschool, 12 midnight is still early for me) You know, I need to catch up to reach my target grades, which are from 3.0-4.0 (ambitious, yes). I should be dead serious when it comes to academics now. I have to focus more! Focus!! Focus!!!

So this is the reason why I'm waving my red flag. And I'm missing my bestfriend. We haven't seen each other for more than two weeks. I have a lot of stories to share with her. *sigh* ('_')