Tuesday, July 08, 2008

First Entry for July

First of all, I would like to congratulate UP and Ateneo for winning their first round against NU and La Salle respectively. It is a pretty good start for UP since the Maroons have just broken last season's record. On the contrary, I hope La Salle would win the next round. Of course, I'm a little bit biased because I''m an Archer. Haha.

I'm currently at the second floor cybernook of Andrew Building. To tell you the truth, I feel like I'm going to freeze anytime soon. The place is so cold and I don't have my jacket with me. I think that the coldness of the surrounding makes me clueless at the moment because I can't think of anything to say. And my hands are becoming stiff, I couldn't type faster. Haha.

Anyway, I have to go. We have class at 9:40 AM at the 17th floor and we don't want to be late because of the elevator traffic. Haha. Have a nice day! v(",)v

*I hope I could post something with sense next time. Happy Birthday to Cheska and Keithy! See you! v(",)v*