Sunday, June 29, 2008

You Win and I Lose

It is so hard to be successful even though you have the desire to win in this battle. It doesn't matter how tough you are because in the end, you will be the one who'd breakdown and give up. Despite the fact that you are really fighting for what you believe in, it doesn't seem right most of the time. Their point of view is more reasonable and acceptable in the society at all times. Too bad.

This struggle makes me weak and all I can do right now is cry, cry, and cry. Honestly, I've used all the tissues around here to wipe my tears. It's like I'm watching or reading A Walk to Remember and The Notebook all over again. But I can't do anything about it. I just have to accept the fact that you win and I lose. I give up.

Stay happy always. Good luck. Bye bye.