Saturday, June 21, 2008

Uninspired

I actually have no idea what to say. Unlike before, my mind isn't overflowing with stuff to share with you. Beyond that, I have things to do but I choose to remain immobile at home and stay infront of my laptop reading blogs, checking and updating my online accounts, chatting with old and new friends, and downloading music. Instead of doing productive things, I'm wasting my time doing nothing and thinking about irrelevant issues that sometimes bother my mind.

Why am I so uninspired at this point in time?

It should be the other way around since I've got the chance to have some quality time with the special people. There are a lot of wonderful events that happened this week so there should be a reason for me to be inspired, right? But unfortunately, I'm not. Sometimes, this feeling leads me into the conclusion that, life is so strange and unpredictable too.

Without hesitation, I think I should go to bed and sleep now. Hopefully, I'll have my inspiration tomorrow. Good night everyone! Ciao! v(",)v