Friday, June 27, 2008

Not My Day

First of all, I have a not-so-wonderful day today. It is somewhat tiring and overwhelming. I stayed in the computer lab at the second floor of the Andrew building only to answer the questions our professor posted on the IVLE for ECEDLAN. I also felt the pressure of ENGLRES because I had a difficulty writing two thesis statement for my research paper (special thanks to Icca, she helped me). Just a while ago, after three hours of staring at my laptop and typing and researching about the ICT initiatives, I finished doing the online task for EDUTEC2. Lastly, I thought that I wouldn't be a good pre-school teacher in the near future because I'm not as bright as the others. *sigh* My confidence level went down again.

Well I guess today is not my day.

In addition, I want to tell you that somebody's totally out of our life--- my life. I don't know if I would be sad or happy. But I suppose I feel sad and happy. Maybe this is God's way for us--- for me--- to forget about this person. Anyway, those years are enough. Let me take a break.

On the contrary, I had a wonderful dream last night. It was so unexpected but at least, it made me smile. If only I could turn back the time... Haha. v(",)v