Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I Don't Want to Go Back Yet

Good day to all of you!

I woke up this morning feeling sick. My throat hurt since yesterday, and I was sneezing from time to time. I asked Auntie Lucy if I was hot (as in with fever) but she said no. Maybe I got this from the bad weather and from eating too much sweets.

I guess having colds or fevers is the trend these days. And I go with the trend. Oh well, I think I'm responsible for what I'm feeling right now. Haha. Imagine, I always bring an umbrella with me but I don't use it. Everytime it rains, I walk in the rain. When I feel like craving for sweets, I eat ice cream or drink a super cold fruit shake. This is how odd I am.

Meanwhile, I'm enjoying my five-day vacation. Today is the last day and I'm making the most out of it. Moreover, we're celebrating the feast day of St. John the Baptist here in Calamba, and it happens to be Manila Day as well, which means no classes. Yay! v(",)v

On the other hand, I'm going back to Manila tomorrow. I don't want to go back there yet, even if I'm only staying there for a night. The thought of going at the dorm makes me...well...feel homesick. On the positive side, at least, Marita, Mau, Mela, and Joy are there to make me laugh and be happy. v(",)v

By the way, I wrote something in my multiply account yesterday. Please drop by if you have time. It's one of my serious posts. You can access to my multiply account by just clicking the link on the left side of this blog (danadoo). I hope I will be able to inspire or touch your lives in a way.

Happy Fiesta in Calamba and Happy Manila Day! v(",)v


*I think there is no need to feel bad or bitter at the moment. I found myself a new crush. His name is Nathan and he's my cousin's friend. He's so good looking and cute! I shall meet him soon! Haha.*