Sunday, July 20, 2008

Oh No! Oh Yes!

Oh no! I'm not yet finished with our online task for EDUTEC2. I've been infront of the laptop screen for more than two hours and I haven't figured out how to use variables and if statements in Flash MX. I'm in the panic mode right now because this online task is due tomorrow at exactly 8:00 AM. And I'm not a computer expert. What am I going to do? Naiiyak na ako!!! *cry-cry-sob-sob* On the other hand, I guess it is my fault too. I should have written what our professor said last Wednesday. I'm currently relying to the websites that has something to do with this topic (and Mau 1o minutes ago).

Oh yes! I feel that I'm going to repeat EDUTEC2 next year. Good luck to me, really. Bahala na si Batman. Oh well, I have to go and pack my clothes for the whole school week. Bye! v(",)v