Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Challenge

I'm not supposed to go home in Laguna today, but here I am. As usual, I have a lot of school work to do, but I'm almost done. However, I still feel bad because of my first reflection paper. I didn't realize that our professor in this class wanted to read some experiences and insights from us that are related to our topics. She was not satisfied with what I wrote there. So for the second reflection paper, I really thought about what to write, and I even shared some experiences I've had. I slept at around past 1 am because I read and reviewed it. And just a while ago [in this class], I had another soup moment while my groupmates and I were reporting. It seemed like I didn't know what I was saying. After the reporting, I wanted to cry.

Actually, I feel afraid too for the reason that I'm not satisfied with the results I get from her class. Did I mention about the other classes as well? As you all know, I don't want to fail any of the subjects I'm taking up in school, most specially the major ones. One day, I talked to Danielle and shared with her my thoughts regarding school. Once again, I had a meaningful converstaion with her. I was surprised to know that she also finds our school works hard and yet, challenging. I thought about what she said and reflected on it, and I agreed with her in a way. I realized that the school works may be hard but they're challenging too since they enable us to use our minds to think critically. So when it comes to school stuff, I talk to her because she says things that make sense. I like it because I learn something from it. In addition to that, she always looks on the positive side. Her point of view about the good side of life somehow gives me a ray of hope. Go Danielle! v(",)v

So there. From now on, I would take every school work as a challenge and the pressure it gives me as a motivation for me to strive harder for the better. v('',)v

Good night everyone! v(",)v