Monday, January 28, 2008

Daydreaming...

Today, please allow me to daydream and think about my crush, thank you..thank you. *haha*blush*. I just realized that in two weeks' time, it's valentine's day because on Friday, it's already the first day of February. I'm gonna spend my first valentines in school, and I can picture that day in my mind right now. Anyway, there would be nothing new for me. Haha. As always, I spend the day with myself, friends, or family. Maybe, this time, I'm gonna spend this day with myself and friends. Remember, my family is in Laguna, while I'm in Manila. Oh well, that's life. On the other hand, if you have noticed, I changed my music in this blog. I like this song very much. I always play this song in my computer at home or in my laptop, which I usually bring with me in Manila. Whenever I play this song, I think about my crush...hahaha...and my imagination goes...

I'm singing this song with my band infront of an audience. While singing, I can see my crush sitting in the front seat looking at me. It doesn't mean that he likes me too. He's just there to support me and my band. Because I'm afraid to tell him what I feel, I'll say it through this song. Definitely, he won't get the idea that I like him...but singing this song makes me feel better...because through singing, I can express what I feel... especially, my feelings towards him...

If we were a movie...you'd be the right guy...and i'd be the bestfriend you'd fall in love with in the end..

Oh well, they say that it's free to daydream. I'm just happy. He makes my day happy...*blush* =)


Bye!!! Good day!!! And...always think about happy thoughts to be happy!!! =)