Monday, January 28, 2008

My Experience with the Theresians

Yesterday, I had a great time. I went to Auntie Lucy's Alma Mater, St. Theresa's College in Quezon City, because she invited me to be her guest. Although I came from St. Scho, I accepted auntie's invitation. I never regretted my decision because I enjoyed the whole night with the Theresians. I even met some of auntie's former colleagues and former students.The party was very lively, happy, colorful, and extravagant. They really spent a lot of money to make that Alumni Homecoming a truly memorable event. What I liked about the celebration were good food, nice program, and the booths. Oh, I loved the booths! They invited Starbucks (I bought my first mocca frap for this year..haha), Krispy Kreme (I also bought a dozen donuts...I'm really dreaming about their glazed donuts..haha), Shakeys (I wanted to buy pizza, but since I bought mocca frap and donuts, I controlled myself..haha), Fruitas, Dulcinea, and a lot more.

This is my first time to experience an alumni homecoming. It is super duper fun! Well, I'm looking forward to celebrating an alumni homecoming with my fellow Scholasticans in the future. I hope that everybody will be there to celebrate and enjoy that wonderful day, reminiscing the unforgettable experiences we have had together in St. Scho. Ora et Labora. That in all things, God may be glorified!