Monday, January 07, 2008

Back to Normal

The Christmas vacation is finally over. My life as a college student will be back to normal again starting tomorrow. Tomorrow, I'm going back to the dormitory. School will start tomorrow as well. I'm sure, there are a lot of stories from my friends and school mates about their experiences this vacation. I wonder what to tell them. I actually spent my Christmas and New Year at home and my family and I never went to any places around and outside the country, unlike them. Haha. Well, I don't know how I feel right now. Mixed emotions. I'm happy because I'm going to see my friends and my best friend. We haven't seen each other for a very long time. Yet, I'm sad because I'm going to miss Laguna. Anyway, I think I should be happy because I only have four school days a week. At least, I'll have a long weekend this third and last semester.