Friday, January 25, 2008

It is Time

Dribble Dribble Shoot that Ball!

Last Monday, I surprised not only myself but my friends as well. In school, there is a program called L.E.A.P which is an alternative class for February 12. When Mau told me about the program, I was super excited because I felt that this is my chance to be discovered by the badminton varsity. Well, I'm not really a good badminton player but I would love to join the team. So, I went to the EDTECH room to enroll. Unfortunately, when I clicked the button for the badminton workshop, I had no slot. It was already very full and it was still morning. Our group was divided this time. Mau, Tricia, and the others enrolled in the hip-hop dance; Lo signed in the modeling program; I'm not really sure if Kat enrolled in the crafts, although I asked her. I just forgot. Haha. Meanwhile, Icca, Ocha, and Cheska enrolled in the basketball program. What about me? Okay, I'll tell you. A lot of people were surprised when I told them that I joined the basketball program as well. Yes, that is true. I enrolled in the basketball program. They were really nodding their heads in disbelief as if I was lying. Haha. They even thought that I was only joking. But I said firmly, "Yes, I enrolled in the basketball program". Honestly, I don't know anything about basketball. But I think that this is the right time to learn a new sport. Who knows, in the future, I would be the next Ty Tang. Haha. Of course, I'm just kidding. =) Anyway, I'm looking forward to learning basketball. I think, I would love it too as much as I love playing volleyball and badminton.

The Wanderer

Every Monday and Wednesday, I don't usually go home at the dorm right after dismissal. I always stay there until six thirty or quarter to seven. Mondays are scheduled for meeting with my bestfriend and we just wander around the campus...talking and sharing stuff, while Wednesdays are "devoted" to my never ending quest for Enchong Dee. Haha. In case you don't know Enchong, he is the guy in the latest Close- Up commercial who rides a motorcycle blowing, I think, fire. Haha. He actually looks gorgeous in person and he is really very stunning. Waaa. Sadly, I don't see him, while my friends always see him. They would always text me whenever they see Enchong Dee! Or, they will share their encounters with him around the campus. It's really sad. Some of them took pictures of him and saved them in their cellphones, then they'll show me. By the way, the recent picture of him was taken yesterday while buying siomai in Brother Connon Canteen. He's wearing green cap, green shirt, maong shorts, and red rubbershoes. Well, I think, he still has a Christmas hang-over. Haha. Anyway, I hope to see him before the school year ends. This last term for this school year is the best time to see Enchong Dee! Haha. =)

It's Nice to See You Again

While waiting for my time to go to Andrew lobby to look for Enchong, I accidentally saw an old friend in school. Actually, he's not studying in our school, but in the school nearby ours. He was just there to play basketball with his friends. Anyway, I was not expecting to see him. I was really surprised when I saw him twice this month in school. I didn't greet him when I first saw him and I felt guilty. Haha. Anyway, during our second meeting, I greeted him na. Hmmm. Message for you: I'm happy to see you there! At last, nagkita na rin tayo bago matapos ang school year. Hope to see you around! =) *you know who you are...haha.*